Website Care Report
The Website Care Report is available to all clients who have signed up for a website care package. It summarises all of the maintenance activities that I perform on your website on your behalf. The frequency of your report will depend on which Care Package you are signed up to. It gives you piece of mind that your website is being looked after.
Standard Care – Monthly Maintenance Activities
At least monthly, the following activities are handled for you:
- Updates to Core Software (wordpress, themes and plugins, excluding any paid plugins that have not been renewed). This is important, because out-of-date software may have security vulnerabilities.
- Website Backups – As well as the daily backups that are taken on the hosting account (30 days rolling), an additional monthly backup is taken. If your site were to go down or be hacked, there will be a copy that can be re-installed.
- Security Scanning – Your website is scanned for malware.
- Performance Check – Page speed is checked and if your website is slow, I may recommend some additional work (at an additional charge).
- Google Analytics – A summary of your site visits.
- Uptime Monitor – We keep an eye on your website for you and you can be alerted as soon as your website goes down. This means we can get it back online before anyone else notices.
- SEO Ranking – Keep track of how your keyword ranking changes, find out who your competitors are, and how you stack up against them.
The report is included in the price of the care package. See Hosting & Care Pricing here.
If you would like to see a full sample report for your own website, please just ask.