Website Care Report
The Website Care Report is available to all clients who have signed up for a maintenance/support package. It summarises all of the maintenance activities that I perform on your website on your behalf and is usually provided to you monthly or quarterly. It gives you piece of mind that your website is being looked after.
Monthly Maintenance Activities
At least monthly, the following activities are handled for you:
- Updates to Core Software (wordpress, themes and plugins) – This is important, because out-of-date software is vulnerable to hacking.
- Website Backups – If your site were to go down or be hacked, there will always be a copy that can be re-installed.
- Security Scanning – Your website is scanned for malware.
- Google Analytics – A summary of your site visits.
- Performance – If your website is slow, we will recommend actions we can take.
- Uptime Monitor – We keep an eye on your website for you and you can be alerted as soon as your website goes down. This means we can get it back online before anyone else notices.
- SEO Ranking – Keep track of how your keyword ranking changes, find out who your competitors are, and how you stack up against them.
The report is included in the price of the support package, which starts from €15 per month.
If you would like to see a full sample report for your own website, please just ask.