What is Blogging?
Blog is an abbreviation of the word weblog, which means to discuss and inform via a website. Blogging basically means to share information on a website. Often, a blog will also enable discussion, allowing readers to comment or ask questions.
A Blog could be the publishing of a weekly article containing information relevant to your customers or simply sharing news about your business.
Should I Start a Blog?
The answer is, it depends…some of the factors to consider are:
- Do I have information that people will want to read?
- Do I have time to write articles? Could I employ someone to write?
- Will it benefit my business to engage with readers?
The Benefits of Blogging
- Establish Yourself as Expert
- Engage Potential Customers
- Answer Common Questions Once Only
- Build Trust
- Google Loves New Content
If you would like to start blogging, I can create a Blog for your website. I use a system which will allow you to login and have access to create and publish articles yourself. You won’t need support from me to do this (perhaps just a little initial training so that you are comfortable using the system).